A multi functional printer (MFP) also known as multi functional device (MFD) is basically an all-in-one printing machine. It is an integration of the devices that an office requires for optimal working which includes a fax machine, copier, scanner, printer, photocopier, colour copier etc. Some advanced mfp printers also have network connectivity which helps to make all office printing centralised.
Mfp printers are compact machines and are thus great office space savers. Though they are a bit bulky than regular printers but reduce the space that stores your individual fax machines, scanners and copiers. They are good for both small and large businesses. Moreover, often small businesses have less office space. In this case, a mfp printer provides maximum output with minimum storage space. In terms of functionality, MFPs are more productive and faster than your regular printers and copiers. These complex machines are built to perfection and thus offer minimum scope of malfunction which saves you a lot of capital that goes in printer maintenance. Hence, MFPs not only reduce the storage space but are way better than your normal printing and copying machines.
The only issue with a mfp is its cost. The multifunctionality of mfp printers makes them expensive than normal printers and this is the reason why all businesses cannot afford them. The solution is to get a mfp printer on rent. On Powerpoint, you can rent HP mfp, Canon mfp, Samsung mfp, Toshiba mfp and various other MFPs from reputed brands. We sell both black &white and color mfp. By renting a mfp from Poewrpoint Cart, you get additional benefits like getting refurbished cartridges, cartridge refill, printer amc, pay per print, remote monitoring and other maintenance services.
Contact Powerpoint at email@example.com or call on 1800 2 676 676 to get a mfp or any other digital printer on rent.
Printers are technical devices and can develop a glitch at any period of time. And, it is not always that a printer service is handy. This consumes a lot of our time and the maintenance costs us a considerable amount of money. So, solving the problem beforehand is always better than scurrying for it afterwards.
Printer Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) is the solution to all your printer repair and maintenance worries. Powerpoint Cart provides AMC for LaserJet printer, LaserJet mfp, network copier, network printer, color printer, colour photocopier and various other quality printers.
A printer AMC comes with following benefits:
• As per the contract, all the services provided by the company will be delivered on a timely basis. This will help you to get regular updates about the performance of your printer/copier.
• Powerpoint cart provides managed print solution through which we constantly keep in touch with our customers and get regular updates about the working of the printer. Through emails we get informed about any malfunction in the printer with the help of special softwares installed in our advanced printers.
• Though we constantly do remote monitoring of the printers we provide on rent, but, you can also contact us any time for any kind of technical support or expert guidance. Our team of professional engineers are available 24/7 to assist you. You can contact us through phone or our email id.
• We offer money back guarantee on all our services as we highly value our customer’s satisfaction.
• Powerpoint printer AMC will save you a lot of bucks as regular maintenance will leave scope of any serious damage.
Powerpoint Cart is also a PAN India cartridge supplier. We deliver refurbished compatible cartridges at considerably low cost. Our cartridges qualify the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards and produce quality prints.
To rent a printer on AMC, call Powerpoint on 1800 2 676 676 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Printers are a necessity not only in offices but in houses too. They are highly effective in making lively projects and scrapbooks. But, printing needs are different for offices and homes and so, the printer required also differs. In office, printing load is more than home so we require a printer that performs good printing at fast speed. Besides quality of print, the cost is also a factor while choosing a printer as per your budget.
Printers are basically categorized in 3 groups according to the cost and task they perform:
1. Inkjet printer: Inkjet printers are good quality digital printers. It uses cartridge ink to convert digital image into a hard copy. The ink cartridges tend to dry over a period of time if not used regularly and thus need replacement. Inkjet printers are good for printing in home as their printing performance is good but not optimal for office.
2. Laser printer: Laser printers use toner (powder) to print instead of ink so there is no need to worry about drying of ink. Laser printer uses electrostatic printing process and delivers a high quality print as compared to an inkjet printer. Laser printers are costly than inkjet printers but deliver fast printing results. Thus, they are perfect for business use.
3. MFP printer: Multi-functional printers (mfp) have the ability to do multi-tasking. They have in-built scanner, fax, copier and printer qualities. Thus, they save you the trouble of buying multiple devices. They are good options for both big offices and small businesses. It is expensive but the print quality is wonderful.
If you need a good quality printer but don’t have the budget to buy printer, then you can rent a quality printer from Powerpoint Cart for your office or home. We provide both black & white and color printer on rent. You can get a Lasejet printer, Xerox printer, HP printer, Toshiba printer, Samsung printer, Canon printer, Ricoh printer, Brother printer, Laserjet mfp, HP mfp or any other kind of digital printer on rent.
Contact Powerpoint at email@example.com to know more about renting best printer online.
Copiers are a necessity for both personal and office use. Offices require a large amount of photocopying every day for their daily functioning, so does the households for making school projects and other tasks. Black and white photocopiers do the task, but to make our scrapbooks, projects, presentations, and greeting cards appealing we need a colour photocopier.
To save you from the expense of buying a colour copier machine, Powerpoint Cart offers colour copiers on rent. We provide Canon photocopier, HP photocopier, Konica photocopier, Xerox photocopier and various other brands of copier machines. Good graphics is necessary to put life into a photo or project. Colour copier machine is apt for printing vibrant and colorful invitation and greeting cards for both official and personal purpose. Photocopy machine gives you options to copy the pictures in any layout or format you want. Colour copier performs a brilliant task when it comes to making attractive artworks for your kid’s school homework. Colour copier machine is prominently used to make eye-catching posters, banners and ads and other graphics.
If you are looking for a combination of copier printer or scanner photocopier, then a colour mfp will solve all your printing and photocopy needs. Powerpoint Cart is also a premium photocopier toner and printer cartridge supplier. The cartridge and toner price is less in comparison with the ones available in the market and are high in quality. Our managed print solution assures you excellent printing and photocopy services with minimum maintenance cost.
To get a colour photocopier, contact Powerpoint Cart on 1800 2 676 676 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well, it’s no big surprise that the cost of modern printing devices is high. The cost of these machines is distributed towards the functionalities, performance and ease of handling. The worst part is, business owners cannot deny having one in their offices as it makes work environment more productive by increasing its efficiency. The expense of purchasing a new technology definitely puts a burden on the budget. Is there a solution to minimise the burden while reaping the benefits of using a modern printing device.
The answer is yes. By getting a printer on rent you could reduce the total printing expense to a significant extent. The same goes true for copier machine on rent. In this scenario, you could upgrade your existing printer and copier to a smarter one at minimal cost difference. This reduces the entire drill of researching and buying a new product, and then again replacing it with a new tech. As much as it eats up money, it also eats up time.
The money saved from rental can be utilised in other business operations to earn more profits. Without compromising on quality and quality, the use of refurbished cartridges from a reputed copier toner supplier can further enhance the effectiveness of the business decision.
If you wish to keep your earnings moving in the right direction, then renting copiers, printers and multi-function printers is what you should look for. At PowerPoint, we can supply with copier/printer rentals and recycled copier/printer toners and cartridges. For more info, call us on 1800 267 6676 or email us at email@example.com.