This article is intended to remove the veil from the common misconceptions that people have about recycled/re-manufactured cartridges.
1. Printer cartridge re-manufacturing companies just replace the toner in the cartridges.
Professional re-manufacturers replace every worn out/damaged component in the cartridges. Imaging drums (OPC drums), which are an essential part of the laser printers are cleaned, tested, or more usually replaced. A costly part of many toner cartridges, but critical for print output. Microchips are also replaced to restore the full functionality and compatibility of the cartridges.
2. Re-manufactured toners are not as good as the OEMs
The quality of both colour and greyscale achieved by re-manufactured toners is equal to the quality of the OEMs, provided the toner cartridge supplier company complies with quality manufacturing standards and uses good quality products during re-manufacturing.
3. Re-manufacturers reuse toners in their cartridges
Had this been the case, none of the cartridges would have worked. Toner becomes contaminated by dust and electrical charges released by paper during the printing process. Re-manufactured printer cartridge suppliers apply different toner formulation for the manufacture.
4. Damaged/defective toner cartridges damage printers
All cartridges deposit some toner inside the printer. Removing these deposits is a part of routine maintenance for the printer. Most modern printers have a waste toner box attached to collect the deposits. Toner cartridges are largely self contained and make restricted contact with the rest of the printers. At worst, a failed cartridge must be removed from the printer.
Whether you are a small, medium or large size business organisation, if you have a printout requirement of more than 1500 pages per month (whether B&W or coloured) it is high time you consider buying recycled toner cartridges. Not only is it a more cost effective option as to buying OEM printer toners but is also sustainable for the environment.
Here are some of the benefits of using recycled and refurbished cartridges from a PAN India cartridge supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges:
• The costs of new OEM and recycled cartridges have a significant difference whether you are buying for a digital printer, laser printer or multifunction printer. You can further increase your savings up to 60% by signing a printer AMC or photocopier AMC with a recycled cartridge supplier that also takes away the used cartridges for further recycling.
• Although not a direct benefit, the quality of the refurbished toner cartridges also plays a key role when you decide to switch from OEM printers and copiers cartridges to more cost effective items from 3rd parties. The compatible cartridges supplied by PowerPoint Cartridges provide same output quality in terms of the print and estimated life as compared to their OEM counterparts.
• Besides the direct economical benefits you derive, using recycled toners helps you contribute towards a cleaner environment by reducing the huge amount of landfill waste (~3 million ton plastic) which is produced due to dumping of old toner cartridge cases.
With PowerPoint Cartridges, you get an additional FREE printer and maintenance with money back assurance on all your purchases! To know more call +91-22-6647 1111 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although PowerPoint Cartridges only cater to the customers with printing requirements of more than 1500 pages per month and that largely constitutes the commercial or industrial sectors; the tips defined in this blog can be efficiently used by domestic users to reduce or lower their printing costs in long term.
Give special attention to these factors:
Quality- It’s a myth that only OEM toner cartridges are good for your printer. Try exploring other available options like refurbished cartridges, recycled cartridges and refilled cartridges that are a lot cheaper than the OEM printer cartridges. You can also consult an expert and buy compatible cartridges for your printers and copiers.
Use Draft Mode- If you only use prints for intra-office communications, using Draft mode on your printers can help you save a lot of ink which in turn would save you money. (Note- This would slightly affect the print quality.)
Select Right Printer- Browse the market and do printer comparisons between various brands and models. The various types depend on the functionality and special features like wireless printers, digital printer, printer scanner, multifunction printer, laser printers and mfd printers.
PowerPoint Cartridges also provide printers and copiers on hire at reasonable rates along with easy cartridge refill in Mumbai and other leading cities of India. The quality of the paper also plays a major role in deciding the efficiency of your printer toner cartridges. Opt for a printer AMC to save expenses on printer’s services and troubleshooting. Call +91-22-6647 1111 for affordable cartridge refill in Delhi or write an email at email@example.com for more information or a custom quote.