The thought of printer rental brings about a lot of questions in the mind of customers. Through this article we intend to give answers to some of the questions related to printer on rent. Here we go.
1. Is printer rental a costly affair?
No. In fact, getting a laser printer on rent is a competitive method of using funds. It helps cut down unnecessary costs for short term projects.
2. Is it possible to customise a product as per choice?
Absolutely, if the printer rental company has the exposure to fulfil your business needs. Most rental packages allow the flexibility of “custom design” for their customers.
3. Is short term rental expensive as compared to long term rental?
The rental charges are distributed over aspects like getting the equipment ready, raising paperwork, delivering, invoicing and checking the equipment on return. With a short-term rental, these costs are spread over a very short period making them appear expensive.
4. Is it necessary to provide information to get a quote?
Yes. While some of the information is needed to determine your rental needs, some details ensure that you (customer) actually exist and you are a legitimate customer.
5. What if there is some problem in my equipment?
You can talk to the customer support team and get it replaced.
6. If I rent a printer does it come with ink or toner?
If you are getting a digital printer on rent, it does not include toners. However, you can buy toners as part of rentals. At Powerpoint, we offer benefits on printer rentals.
7. Are there any limitations with respect to printer rental?
There are some terms and conditions related to laser printer on rental. You must go through the ‘Terms & Conditions before you rent any equipment.
8. What if I do not find what I am looking for?
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, contact the customer support team for your needs.
9. I need additional assistance with the equipment. What do I do?
You can call the customer support team for further assistance.
10. What if the rental company cannot supply the products I need?
If at any point the company is unable to supply the items required, they will try and substitute with an alternative product of equal or higher specification.
Digital printer rental from PowerPoint Cart comes with exclusive benefits. If you need any information, kindly call us now on 1800 267 6676 or email at email@example.com.
As if the burden of high printing costs was not enough, environmental pollution reached danger levels with the large amount of cartridges going to landfills every year. While it may not be feasible to cut down the requirements for printer cartridges, adopting a more eco-friendly way to meet those requirements can prevent further damage.
Compatible cartridges, often known as an alternative brand, made by companies other than the original manufacturer is in wide use. What looked like never an option before is highly accepted in different industry sectors today. There are two main advantages of using compatible toner cartridges. First, they cost less than the OEM ones. The second benefit is that they are more environmentally friendly as their manufacture does not require much resources as most of the parts are reused.
When it comes to compatible cartridges, the key is to find a manufacturer that guarantees a quality product. In order to make the cartridges cost-effective, some manufacturers use low quality products. Also, if the cartridges hold less ink, the cost of purchasing an OEM cartridges may end up being the same in the long run. These are the reasons why some businesses are still hesitant to buy compatible printer cartridges.
To address the concerns around the use of compatible cartridges, we at PowerPoint offer money back guarantee on our products. We also guarantee the same page yield, and print quality as OEM cartridges at the fraction of a price because we use only good quality raw materials. To know more about our products and services, call us on 1800 267 6 676 or send us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking forward to achieving long-term business results? Then, be smart in improving your document processes and accelerating printing workflows. It’s time to integrate Managed Print Solutions in your business operations for profits and efficiency.
While cost is the main driver, you will be surprised at the host of benefits that Managed Print Service (MPS) can deliver. Having an MPS assessment will declare in clear terms how this service can transform your document environment.
Let us look at some of the challenges, which businesses face on a regular basis, MPS can help remove effectively.
• Increased costs of existing print infrastructure
• No means to track and measure print environment
• Managing multiple office locations
• System integration problems created due to mergers and acquisitions
• Growing mobile workforce or widely distributed workers
• Print infrastructure not aligned to business needs
• High degree of security and compliance requirements
• Lack of understanding of the print environment
• Managing multi-vendor environment with multiple supplier contracts
The issues highlighted above are just a few things that MPS can solve for you. Companies specializing in MPS will provide data-driven guidance for fast and long lasting improvements. You can harness this power of information within your print environment and use towards business growth.
Still have questions about Managed Print Service? Call PowerPoint Cart experts for a detail MPS assessment and bespoke solutions for your printing problems. We are just a call away. Call us today on 1800 267 6676 or email us at email@example.com
If you are in a business where you have to regularly print out hard copies of documents, presentations and/or image files, you need to consider using recycled and refilled cartridges instead of using OEM to save up on your ongoing outward cash flow. For this you can either buy directly from the wholesale suppliers or lock in with a reliable refurbished cartridge supplier. Check out for these features while making your decision:
1. Diversity- A supplier that provides recycled cartridges or printer toners of a wide variety of brands and types of printers and copiers would prove much more beneficial as compared to another who only deals in one particular brand.
2. Customer care- After sales customer support is majorly critical for any business and recycled cartridge supplier are no different. You don’t want to end up with a non-functional printer and no customer support to answer your queries.
3. Reputation- Go online and do thorough research of the company by analysing their past reviews and testimonials. This would give you a clear picture of the sales process from the customer’s perspectives.
4. Coverage- Suppliers located at several locations in the country have a wider network and are best suited for offices with multiple locations. This way you don’t have to hire a separate supplier for various geographical locations but instead cover up those in your main printer AMC or photocopier AMC.
PowerPoint Cartridge is a leading PAN India cartridge supplier that deals in recycled cartridges, refurbished toner cartridges, and IT equipment rentals. For more information, talk to our expert printer managers at +91-22-6647 1111.
Are you still using an old model printer which is not giving you enough efficiency simply because you cannot right now spare enough cash to buy one of those expensive digital printers or MFP printers? If you answered in affirmative, it is time you considered rental printers.
Here is how you can hire printers on rent without burning much of your cash.
Rent Hardware- Find a reliable supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges and lease a printer according to your requirements. There are many options available to choose from like wireless printer, digital printer, printer scanner, multifunction printer, and laser printer.
With hired printer, you can easily choose a suitable plan or rental package:
.Buy consumables- You can save your cash by buying refilled cartridges, refurb toners and compatible printer cartridges instead of OEM toner cartridges.
Pay per page costs- PowerPoint Cartridges provide per pages services to offices with a minimum consumption of 1500 pages per month. These plans can help you reduce your printing expenses by up to 60%.
.Printer AMC- Services that are included in a printer AMC are printer and copier hardware, free troubleshooting and maintenance of printing equipment and automatic supply of compatible printer cartridge.
You can choose any plan listed above that suits your requirements. For more information or plan details, feel free to reach out to us at +91-22-6647 1111 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales representative would get back to you as quickly as possible. Go ahead and save a large portion of your business expenses spent on printing!