If you are in a business where you have to regularly print out hard copies of documents, presentations and/or image files, you need to consider using recycled and refilled cartridges instead of using OEM to save up on your ongoing outward cash flow. For this you can either buy directly from the wholesale suppliers or lock in with a reliable refurbished cartridge supplier. Check out for these features while making your decision:
1. Diversity- A supplier that provides recycled cartridges or printer toners of a wide variety of brands and types of printers and copiers would prove much more beneficial as compared to another who only deals in one particular brand.
2. Customer care- After sales customer support is majorly critical for any business and recycled cartridge supplier are no different. You don’t want to end up with a non-functional printer and no customer support to answer your queries.
3. Reputation- Go online and do thorough research of the company by analysing their past reviews and testimonials. This would give you a clear picture of the sales process from the customer’s perspectives.
4. Coverage- Suppliers located at several locations in the country have a wider network and are best suited for offices with multiple locations. This way you don’t have to hire a separate supplier for various geographical locations but instead cover up those in your main printer AMC or photocopier AMC.
PowerPoint Cartridge is a leading PAN India cartridge supplier that deals in recycled cartridges, refurbished toner cartridges, and IT equipment rentals. For more information, talk to our expert printer managers at +91-22-6647 1111.
If you are buying OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) printer toner cartridges for your laser printers or multifunction printers and copiers, it is time you update your management skills to inculcate more productive and cost saving practices. Using refilled cartridges or recycled cartridges would not only prove lighter on your pocket but also let your business be environmentally sustainable.
Do you know that almost 350 million empty toner cartridge cans are dumped into the landfills annually? With innovative and productive techniques like cartridge refill and recycling save your costs, decrease pollution, save energy and boost the economy by promoting the companies indulged in remanufacturing and recycling of the printer cartridges.
Here are some other benefits you get when choosing a remanufactured or recycled cartridge over OEM:
1. You save almost 50-60% on your annual printing costs per page as recycled cartridges come at a cheaper rate than OEM products. This is highly advantageous to businesses that need large number of printouts on everyday basis.
2. You would not only be reducing a large portion of the landfill waste as almost 90% of the cartridge is recycled in the remanufacturing process but would also reduce energy requirements that go into making new cartridges from virgin materials.
3. By taking printers and copiers on lease by signing a printer AMC, you not only save on the costs of toner cartridges but also on the initial capital required for the printing equipment and the operating costs of maintenance and troubleshooting.
To get more information on the topic or enquire about the prices of recycled cartridges for various types and brands of printers and copiers, contact PowerPoint Cartridges on 022 6647 1111.
Many business organisations now understand the many benefits of implementing Managed Print Services (MPS) in their offices in managing the prices of their complex printing environments. With software and hardware optimisation, MPS can help you increase office productivity, significantly reduce printing overheads and decrease the burden of your IT department from managing the printers and copiers and other leased equipments. Read on know how you can make your MPS strategy work successfully:
1. Start small- Depending on your business size, MPS requirements may vary. If you are unsure of the changes you have to implement, start off small. The first step towards implementing managed print services is by discontinuing the purchase of OEM printer cartridges and replacing them with refurbished cartridges or recycled cartridges for copiers and printers.
2. Evaluate system for changes- Conduct a team and ask them to evaluate the flexibility of the team to adapt to new changes. Consider how to reduce the downtime and acceptance time of the changes from MPS by the various departments and how it would affect your business.
3. Give credence to MFP peripherals- Consider using multifunction printers and multifunction printers that perform functions like scan, fax, print and copy instead of buying separate machines for these purposes.
PowerPoint Cartridges provides cost and performance efficient managed print services and custom print solutions for business organisations of all sizes. Whether you wish to get printers comparisons, print audits or buy refurnished laser printer toner cartridge, feel free to contact PowerPoint Cartridges at 1800 2676 676 or drop an email at email@example.com
Which business doesn’t like saving up on their operational costs? Although not prominently noticeable, printing costs form a huge part of the operational expenses in any business organisation with requirement of more than 1500 pages per month. So how can you reduce these expenses? Follow these simple steps:
1. Draft Mode- Simply use the Draft mode in the picture quality settings of your digital printers for regular, day-to-day printing requirements. This would help you save up almost 10-15 percent of per print costs.
2. Third party inks- Try your hand at refurbished toner cartridges or consider cartridge refill in Mumbai. These third party copiers and printers toner cartridges are compatible with most of the printers and copiers models like HP, Canon, etc and also provide a cost efficient option as to the costly OEM toner cartridges.
3. Printer AMC- You can also outsource your printing requirements to a reliable service provider like PowerPoint Cartridges by signing a printer AMC or photocopier AMC. This way you would not only be saving the extra time and money spent on printing equipment troubleshooting issues but also the decrease the hassle of having to keep a tab on when the fresh supplies of toner cartridges need to be reordered.
PowerPoint Cartridges also provide print audits for small and medium size business offices to help them gather the print data and analyse the results to come up with custom print solutions according to their specific business needs and requirements.
For more information on cartridge refill in Delhi and other major cities of India, call PowerPoint Cartridges at 1800 2 676 676 or drop an enquiry mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you still using an old model printer which is not giving you enough efficiency simply because you cannot right now spare enough cash to buy one of those expensive digital printers or MFP printers? If you answered in affirmative, it is time you considered rental printers.
Here is how you can hire printers on rent without burning much of your cash.
Rent Hardware- Find a reliable supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges and lease a printer according to your requirements. There are many options available to choose from like wireless printer, digital printer, printer scanner, multifunction printer, and laser printer.
With hired printer, you can easily choose a suitable plan or rental package:
.Buy consumables- You can save your cash by buying refilled cartridges, refurb toners and compatible printer cartridges instead of OEM toner cartridges.
Pay per page costs- PowerPoint Cartridges provide per pages services to offices with a minimum consumption of 1500 pages per month. These plans can help you reduce your printing expenses by up to 60%.
.Printer AMC- Services that are included in a printer AMC are printer and copier hardware, free troubleshooting and maintenance of printing equipment and automatic supply of compatible printer cartridge.
You can choose any plan listed above that suits your requirements. For more information or plan details, feel free to reach out to us at +91-22-6647 1111 or drop an email at email@example.com and a sales representative would get back to you as quickly as possible. Go ahead and save a large portion of your business expenses spent on printing!