As if the burden of high printing costs was not enough, environmental pollution reached danger levels with the large amount of cartridges going to landfills every year. While it may not be feasible to cut down the requirements for printer cartridges, adopting a more eco-friendly way to meet those requirements can prevent further damage.
Compatible cartridges, often known as an alternative brand, made by companies other than the original manufacturer is in wide use. What looked like never an option before is highly accepted in different industry sectors today. There are two main advantages of using compatible toner cartridges. First, they cost less than the OEM ones. The second benefit is that they are more environmentally friendly as their manufacture does not require much resources as most of the parts are reused.
When it comes to compatible cartridges, the key is to find a manufacturer that guarantees a quality product. In order to make the cartridges cost-effective, some manufacturers use low quality products. Also, if the cartridges hold less ink, the cost of purchasing an OEM cartridges may end up being the same in the long run. These are the reasons why some businesses are still hesitant to buy compatible printer cartridges.
To address the concerns around the use of compatible cartridges, we at PowerPoint offer money back guarantee on our products. We also guarantee the same page yield, and print quality as OEM cartridges at the fraction of a price because we use only good quality raw materials. To know more about our products and services, call us on 1800 267 6 676 or send us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being in the industry since 2004 and having served 5000 plus customers across business sectors have earned us the experience that is invaluable to us. We leverage this experience to design our printing solutions around customer requirements. The ever changing needs of customers do not fret us because of our focus on the latest industry trends and our efficacy in adapting those trends.
There are three key reasons why business clients love dealing with us.
• Our products say it all! We are one-stop supplier for photo copier toners, printer inkjet cartridges, laser toners, IT hardware and software. We also provide printers and copiers on rent.
• Quality assurance on all products. Our compatible and recycled/re-manufactured toner cartridges and inkjets come with money back guarantee. We are able to offer “money back assurance” because only the best quality products are used in the manufacture of our compatible cartridges.
• Just like our products we have an efficient after sales service with presence in 500 plus cities in India. We continue to provide support even after sale of our products. We have a customer-friendly technical support team to help our customers.
Moreover, we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation. We bring to the industry the most cost-effective printing solutions that match the OEM standards. Most importantly, we care for our environment and are ready to do anything to prevent any more landfills. If the above reasons are enough for you to work with us, give us a call on 1800 2 676 676 or email us at email@example.com
Are you looking forward to achieving long-term business results? Then, be smart in improving your document processes and accelerating printing workflows. It’s time to integrate Managed Print Solutions in your business operations for profits and efficiency.
While cost is the main driver, you will be surprised at the host of benefits that Managed Print Service (MPS) can deliver. Having an MPS assessment will declare in clear terms how this service can transform your document environment.
Let us look at some of the challenges, which businesses face on a regular basis, MPS can help remove effectively.
• Increased costs of existing print infrastructure
• No means to track and measure print environment
• Managing multiple office locations
• System integration problems created due to mergers and acquisitions
• Growing mobile workforce or widely distributed workers
• Print infrastructure not aligned to business needs
• High degree of security and compliance requirements
• Lack of understanding of the print environment
• Managing multi-vendor environment with multiple supplier contracts
The issues highlighted above are just a few things that MPS can solve for you. Companies specializing in MPS will provide data-driven guidance for fast and long lasting improvements. You can harness this power of information within your print environment and use towards business growth.
Still have questions about Managed Print Service? Call PowerPoint Cart experts for a detail MPS assessment and bespoke solutions for your printing problems. We are just a call away. Call us today on 1800 267 6676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether buying or leasing a printing device, the most important step is to identify the right machine for your business and decide if you need a standalone printer, copier or a multifunction device.
Businesses willing to get a printer or copier machine on rent, must ask these questions for optimal rental benefit.
1. What are the benefits of photocopier/ printer lease?
Printer/copier rentals are preferred by both small businesses and large MNC’s to keep their printing expenses under control and enjoy tax benefits.
2. Which brand or model is best suitable for my business?
The choice of equipment should be based on printing requirements. Therefore, every business owner needs to understand his or her printing requirements in order to identify the right model. If you have any specific questions regarding any device, you can always discuss with your rental company about it.
3. Is it possible to upgrade the equipment before the printer lease expires?
Yes. Usually, all printer rental services will allow businesses to upgrade their printing device anytime during their rental period. The reason for upgrades is customer’s expansion of business and their changing needs.
4. How does “copier on hire” service work?
The printer/copier lease is an agreement between a business owner and the rental service provider, allowing the customer use of the equipment on payments of rental over a period. The payment of rentals is done on a regular basis, instead of a large capital outlay.
5. Why rent a copier instead of purchase?
Cost-effectiveness and tax relief benefits of leasing printer/copier offer a strong case against cash purchase. Purchasing a new device tie up the capital invested in a depreciating asset. Renting a copier or printer saves resources and offers the opportunity to stay in touch with the latest technologies.
PowerPoint Cart serves all kinds of printing requirements of small, mid-size and large organisations. Please feel free to discuss your needs by calling us on 1800 267 6676 or email us at – email@example.com.
Whether you are a small, medium or large size business organisation, if you have a printout requirement of more than 1500 pages per month (whether B&W or coloured) it is high time you consider buying recycled toner cartridges. Not only is it a more cost effective option as to buying OEM printer toners but is also sustainable for the environment.
Here are some of the benefits of using recycled and refurbished cartridges from a PAN India cartridge supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges:
• The costs of new OEM and recycled cartridges have a significant difference whether you are buying for a digital printer, laser printer or multifunction printer. You can further increase your savings up to 60% by signing a printer AMC or photocopier AMC with a recycled cartridge supplier that also takes away the used cartridges for further recycling.
• Although not a direct benefit, the quality of the refurbished toner cartridges also plays a key role when you decide to switch from OEM printers and copiers cartridges to more cost effective items from 3rd parties. The compatible cartridges supplied by PowerPoint Cartridges provide same output quality in terms of the print and estimated life as compared to their OEM counterparts.
• Besides the direct economical benefits you derive, using recycled toners helps you contribute towards a cleaner environment by reducing the huge amount of landfill waste (~3 million ton plastic) which is produced due to dumping of old toner cartridge cases.
With PowerPoint Cartridges, you get an additional FREE printer and maintenance with money back assurance on all your purchases! To know more call +91-22-6647 1111 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.