Whether buying or leasing a printing device, the most important step is to identify the right machine for your business and decide if you need a standalone printer, copier or a multifunction device.
Businesses willing to get a printer or copier machine on rent, must ask these questions for optimal rental benefit.
1. What are the benefits of photocopier/ printer lease?
Printer/copier rentals are preferred by both small businesses and large MNC’s to keep their printing expenses under control and enjoy tax benefits.
2. Which brand or model is best suitable for my business?
The choice of equipment should be based on printing requirements. Therefore, every business owner needs to understand his or her printing requirements in order to identify the right model. If you have any specific questions regarding any device, you can always discuss with your rental company about it.
3. Is it possible to upgrade the equipment before the printer lease expires?
Yes. Usually, all printer rental services will allow businesses to upgrade their printing device anytime during their rental period. The reason for upgrades is customer’s expansion of business and their changing needs.
4. How does “copier on hire” service work?
The printer/copier lease is an agreement between a business owner and the rental service provider, allowing the customer use of the equipment on payments of rental over a period. The payment of rentals is done on a regular basis, instead of a large capital outlay.
5. Why rent a copier instead of purchase?
Cost-effectiveness and tax relief benefits of leasing printer/copier offer a strong case against cash purchase. Purchasing a new device tie up the capital invested in a depreciating asset. Renting a copier or printer saves resources and offers the opportunity to stay in touch with the latest technologies.
PowerPoint Cart serves all kinds of printing requirements of small, mid-size and large organisations. Please feel free to discuss your needs by calling us on 1800 267 6676 or email us at – email@example.com.
Whether you are a small, medium or large size business organisation, if you have a printout requirement of more than 1500 pages per month (whether B&W or coloured) it is high time you consider buying recycled toner cartridges. Not only is it a more cost effective option as to buying OEM printer toners but is also sustainable for the environment.
Here are some of the benefits of using recycled and refurbished cartridges from a PAN India cartridge supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges:
• The costs of new OEM and recycled cartridges have a significant difference whether you are buying for a digital printer, laser printer or multifunction printer. You can further increase your savings up to 60% by signing a printer AMC or photocopier AMC with a recycled cartridge supplier that also takes away the used cartridges for further recycling.
• Although not a direct benefit, the quality of the refurbished toner cartridges also plays a key role when you decide to switch from OEM printers and copiers cartridges to more cost effective items from 3rd parties. The compatible cartridges supplied by PowerPoint Cartridges provide same output quality in terms of the print and estimated life as compared to their OEM counterparts.
• Besides the direct economical benefits you derive, using recycled toners helps you contribute towards a cleaner environment by reducing the huge amount of landfill waste (~3 million ton plastic) which is produced due to dumping of old toner cartridge cases.
With PowerPoint Cartridges, you get an additional FREE printer and maintenance with money back assurance on all your purchases! To know more call +91-22-6647 1111 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in a business where you have to regularly print out hard copies of documents, presentations and/or image files, you need to consider using recycled and refilled cartridges instead of using OEM to save up on your ongoing outward cash flow. For this you can either buy directly from the wholesale suppliers or lock in with a reliable refurbished cartridge supplier. Check out for these features while making your decision:
1. Diversity- A supplier that provides recycled cartridges or printer toners of a wide variety of brands and types of printers and copiers would prove much more beneficial as compared to another who only deals in one particular brand.
2. Customer care- After sales customer support is majorly critical for any business and recycled cartridge supplier are no different. You don’t want to end up with a non-functional printer and no customer support to answer your queries.
3. Reputation- Go online and do thorough research of the company by analysing their past reviews and testimonials. This would give you a clear picture of the sales process from the customer’s perspectives.
4. Coverage- Suppliers located at several locations in the country have a wider network and are best suited for offices with multiple locations. This way you don’t have to hire a separate supplier for various geographical locations but instead cover up those in your main printer AMC or photocopier AMC.
PowerPoint Cartridge is a leading PAN India cartridge supplier that deals in recycled cartridges, refurbished toner cartridges, and IT equipment rentals. For more information, talk to our expert printer managers at +91-22-6647 1111.
If you are buying OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) printer toner cartridges for your laser printers or multifunction printers and copiers, it is time you update your management skills to inculcate more productive and cost saving practices. Using refilled cartridges or recycled cartridges would not only prove lighter on your pocket but also let your business be environmentally sustainable.
Do you know that almost 350 million empty toner cartridge cans are dumped into the landfills annually? With innovative and productive techniques like cartridge refill and recycling save your costs, decrease pollution, save energy and boost the economy by promoting the companies indulged in remanufacturing and recycling of the printer cartridges.
Here are some other benefits you get when choosing a remanufactured or recycled cartridge over OEM:
1. You save almost 50-60% on your annual printing costs per page as recycled cartridges come at a cheaper rate than OEM products. This is highly advantageous to businesses that need large number of printouts on everyday basis.
2. You would not only be reducing a large portion of the landfill waste as almost 90% of the cartridge is recycled in the remanufacturing process but would also reduce energy requirements that go into making new cartridges from virgin materials.
3. By taking printers and copiers on lease by signing a printer AMC, you not only save on the costs of toner cartridges but also on the initial capital required for the printing equipment and the operating costs of maintenance and troubleshooting.
To get more information on the topic or enquire about the prices of recycled cartridges for various types and brands of printers and copiers, contact PowerPoint Cartridges on 022 6647 1111.
Many business organisations now understand the many benefits of implementing Managed Print Services (MPS) in their offices in managing the prices of their complex printing environments. With software and hardware optimisation, MPS can help you increase office productivity, significantly reduce printing overheads and decrease the burden of your IT department from managing the printers and copiers and other leased equipments. Read on know how you can make your MPS strategy work successfully:
1. Start small- Depending on your business size, MPS requirements may vary. If you are unsure of the changes you have to implement, start off small. The first step towards implementing managed print services is by discontinuing the purchase of OEM printer cartridges and replacing them with refurbished cartridges or recycled cartridges for copiers and printers.
2. Evaluate system for changes- Conduct a team and ask them to evaluate the flexibility of the team to adapt to new changes. Consider how to reduce the downtime and acceptance time of the changes from MPS by the various departments and how it would affect your business.
3. Give credence to MFP peripherals- Consider using multifunction printers and multifunction printers that perform functions like scan, fax, print and copy instead of buying separate machines for these purposes.
PowerPoint Cartridges provides cost and performance efficient managed print services and custom print solutions for business organisations of all sizes. Whether you wish to get printers comparisons, print audits or buy refurnished laser printer toner cartridge, feel free to contact PowerPoint Cartridges at 1800 2676 676 or drop an email at email@example.com