Many business organisations now understand the many benefits of implementing Managed Print Services (MPS) in their offices in managing the prices of their complex printing environments. With software and hardware optimisation, MPS can help you increase office productivity, significantly reduce printing overheads and decrease the burden of your IT department from managing the printers and copiers and other leased equipments. Read on know how you can make your MPS strategy work successfully:
1. Start small- Depending on your business size, MPS requirements may vary. If you are unsure of the changes you have to implement, start off small. The first step towards implementing managed print services is by discontinuing the purchase of OEM printer cartridges and replacing them with refurbished cartridges or recycled cartridges for copiers and printers.
2. Evaluate system for changes- Conduct a team and ask them to evaluate the flexibility of the team to adapt to new changes. Consider how to reduce the downtime and acceptance time of the changes from MPS by the various departments and how it would affect your business.
3. Give credence to MFP peripherals- Consider using multifunction printers and multifunction printers that perform functions like scan, fax, print and copy instead of buying separate machines for these purposes.
PowerPoint Cartridges provides cost and performance efficient managed print services and custom print solutions for business organisations of all sizes. Whether you wish to get printers comparisons, print audits or buy refurnished laser printer toner cartridge, feel free to contact PowerPoint Cartridges at 1800 2676 676 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which business doesn’t like saving up on their operational costs? Although not prominently noticeable, printing costs form a huge part of the operational expenses in any business organisation with requirement of more than 1500 pages per month. So how can you reduce these expenses? Follow these simple steps:
1. Draft Mode- Simply use the Draft mode in the picture quality settings of your digital printers for regular, day-to-day printing requirements. This would help you save up almost 10-15 percent of per print costs.
2. Third party inks- Try your hand at refurbished toner cartridges or consider cartridge refill in Mumbai. These third party copiers and printers toner cartridges are compatible with most of the printers and copiers models like HP, Canon, etc and also provide a cost efficient option as to the costly OEM toner cartridges.
3. Printer AMC- You can also outsource your printing requirements to a reliable service provider like PowerPoint Cartridges by signing a printer AMC or photocopier AMC. This way you would not only be saving the extra time and money spent on printing equipment troubleshooting issues but also the decrease the hassle of having to keep a tab on when the fresh supplies of toner cartridges need to be reordered.
PowerPoint Cartridges also provide print audits for small and medium size business offices to help them gather the print data and analyse the results to come up with custom print solutions according to their specific business needs and requirements.
For more information on cartridge refill in Delhi and other major cities of India, call PowerPoint Cartridges at 1800 2 676 676 or drop an enquiry mail at email@example.com.
Are you still using an old model printer which is not giving you enough efficiency simply because you cannot right now spare enough cash to buy one of those expensive digital printers or MFP printers? If you answered in affirmative, it is time you considered rental printers.
Here is how you can hire printers on rent without burning much of your cash.
Rent Hardware- Find a reliable supplier like PowerPoint Cartridges and lease a printer according to your requirements. There are many options available to choose from like wireless printer, digital printer, printer scanner, multifunction printer, and laser printer.
With hired printer, you can easily choose a suitable plan or rental package:
.Buy consumables- You can save your cash by buying refilled cartridges, refurb toners and compatible printer cartridges instead of OEM toner cartridges.
Pay per page costs- PowerPoint Cartridges provide per pages services to offices with a minimum consumption of 1500 pages per month. These plans can help you reduce your printing expenses by up to 60%.
.Printer AMC- Services that are included in a printer AMC are printer and copier hardware, free troubleshooting and maintenance of printing equipment and automatic supply of compatible printer cartridge.
You can choose any plan listed above that suits your requirements. For more information or plan details, feel free to reach out to us at +91-22-6647 1111 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales representative would get back to you as quickly as possible. Go ahead and save a large portion of your business expenses spent on printing!
Most of the small business owners when they know about Managed Print Services think that it is not something they need in their office. After all, how much does a toner cartridge cost? And how many toners you need in a month anyway? Well, instead of making ungrounded assumptions, ask yourself these questions to know whether or not you require MPS services.
.Are your printing requirements > 1500 pages per month?
Check with your IT department and see whether or not you print a minimum of 1500 pages per month. If yes, then you would definitely like to consider MPS service for printing cost efficiency.
.Do you have cost control or a print strategy in place?
Having an effective print strategy in place can help you save up almost 30-50% of the printing costs which are now cutting into your profit margins. It can help you save money on printing equipments, b/w and color printer cartridge and reduce the per page printing costs by almost 60% annually.
.Do you track your printing expenses?
Most of the businesses don’t even bother to track the printing expenses thinking of them as marginal operation costs when instead they can form a large portion of your operational overheads which can be reduced efficiently through Managed Print Services and printer AMC.
If after answering these questions you feel that MPS can help you in your business, call Power Point Cartridges for custom print solutions at +91-22-6647 1111. We also provide printers and copiers on rent and services like inexpensive cartridge refill in Delhi and other major Indian cities.
Managed Print Services as you might be aware of proves a very cost efficient print solutions. Here are some of the services offered by MPS service providers:
Needs Assessment- The MPS service company would analyse your printing requirements closely and suggest you a cost efficient printing solution according to your needs and budget.
Hardware assembling- You can hire rental copiers and printers where the staff from the company would come to your office building and assemble or set up the printing equipment in place.
Usage reports- You get weekly or monthly usage reports as per your requirements for easy tracking and asset management.
Cost monitoring and control- They would also help you track the costs you now incur and compare them with the previous printing expenses for better monitoring and quick control measures.
Support Desk access- With partnership from an MPS service provider you get easy 24/7 access to their support desk and troubleshoot staff for quick resolution of all IT (hired printers and copiers) related problems.
Performance review- You get regular performance review and improvement suggestions for your MFP printers, Wi-Fi printers, digital printers or commercial copiers.
Automatic toner shipment- Whether it is inkjet or laser printer toner cartridge, you don’t have to keep track of the level of ink and request or individually buy the new toner cartridge set yourself; it would be automatically delivered to your doorstep.
PowerPoint Cartridges are the leading providers of MPS services, printers AMC and copier AMC in Mumbai with a nationwide network throughout India. For more information, call +91-22-6647 1111 or drop an email at email@example.com.