Color ink cartridge costs a lot more than regular black ink cartridges and thus it becomes really necessary to utilise color cartridges judiciously to save on your printing expenditure. While black ink does the task, color cartridges are necessary to make attention grabbing projects and flyers for both personal and official use.
Use the tips given below to extend life of your color ink cartridges:
1. The first step is to only color print the necessary documents. Otherwise, stick to your black ink cartridges for printing documents for day-to-day use.
2. Try to print only text using black ink cartridge if possible. Most of the times we only need text and just waste expensive color printer cartridges in printing useless graphics.
3. Only use black ink cartridges to print text as using color ink cartridges for the same will only result in depletion of color cartridges at a higher rate as compared to black ink cartridges.
4. Only print the final version of a particular project in color and use ‘draft print’ mode to print the documents you will only use once for reference.
5. Always preview your document before printing and edit the unnecessary text or graphics. This will prevent superfluous consumption of both color cartridges and paper.
Buying refurbished color cartridges can help you to cut down your printing expenses to a great extent. PowerPoint Cart is a PAN India printer cartridge supplier and we sell compatible printer cartridges at surprisingly low market prices. Ricoh cartridge, Brother cartridge, Lexmark cartridge, Xerox cartridge, laser cartridge, Canon cartridge and multiple other branded ink & toner cartridges are available at reasonable rates.
You can contact PowerPoint Cart on 1800 2 676 676 or mail at email@example.com to order a printer cartridge in any part of the country.